Golf break in Sofia 2024. 3 nights & 2 games
Rosslyn Thracia Hotel 4* & St. Sofia Golf & Pravets Golf
All prices are person & per package.
Rosslyn Thracia Hotel 4*/ Booking.com rate 9.0
Address: 30, Solunska str., Centrum, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
Located on the very heart of the city of Sofia, hundreds of restaurants, bars and nightclubs walking distance.
Accommodation: 3 nights sharing DBL/TWIN rooms with breakfast
Hotel: Rosslyn Thracia Hotel 4*, room type: standard room
Golf: 2 green fees included at the following golf courses
- St. Sofia Golf Club & SPA, Paul McGinley design
- Pravets Golf Club., Peter Harradine design
Transfers: all return golf and airport transfers (Sofia Airport).
|Period of stay:||1.04 - 30.07
01.09 - 31.10
|1.08 - 31.08|
|8 golfers:||€ 439||€ 420|
|4 golfers:||€ 515||€ 495|
* Prices are per person per package
Situated in the very heart of the city, on Solunska Street between Hristo Botev and Vitosha Boulevards, the hotel is in immediate proximity of all major business, financial, and cultural institutions, as well as of boutique shops and various entertainment places and offers easy access to numerous tourist sights.
Best Western Premier Thracia Hotel offers an ideal accommodation for business and leisure travellers, in terms of quality of service, quiet and professional ambiance and equipment.
St.Sofia Golf Club &Spa is a Paul McGinley Signature golf course in Bulgaria with modern design and breathtaking mountain view.
St.Sofia Golf Club &Spa is ideally situated, only 20 min from the downtown, 15 min from the International Sofia airport. St.Sofia Golf Club &Spa is the perfect choice if you are planning just a short business trip or golf vacation. The attractive mix of modern golf course, stylish restaurant and irresistible SPA centre, makes St.Sofia Golf Club &Spa a preferable place for all golf friends.
Transportation to and from St.Sofia Golf Club&Spa
- 15 minutes drive from Sofia International Airport (15 km)
- 20 minutes drive from the capital downtown Sofia
- 1,30 hour drive from Plovdiv Airport
- 4 hours drive from Thessaloniki, Greece
- 2 km away from Vitosha Mountain
- Shuttle Buses
- Taxi pick-up
Golf Facilities & Golf Services
- 18 Hole Paul McGinley Signature Golf Course
- Golf Academy, Modern Equipment and Technology
- Driving Range
- Golf Shop, Golf Equipment and Golf Clothing
- Golf Equipment, Clubs, Golf Balls, Trolleys, Buggies
- Tee Time Reservations
- Golf Lessons
- Golf Club Memberships
- Golf Tournaments
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Phone and Fax
- Printer and Copier
- Multimedia and Screen
- Cable TV
- Secretarial and Translation Services, advanced Request
Meeting & Dining Facilities
- St.Sofia Golf Club&Spa Restaurant, stylish meal, weddings and parties, up to 180 people seated and up to 400 people cocktail format.
- Club House Conference hall, full equipment, up to 40 people.
- Club House Lobby Lounge, Espresso, Drinks and Snacks.
- 19-th hole bistro - Espresso, Drinks and Snacks, indoor and outdoor, up to 70 people.
- St.Sofia terrace with breathtaking view to the golf course and the mountain – up to 60 people
- Half way house – Drinks and Snacks, up to 40 people
- Swimming pool Garden - Cocktails, Drinks and light Snacks, up to 500 people
- Football playground, next to the golf course
- Modern Fitness
- Indoor Pool at Club House, Lockers
- Outdoor Pool, Long-chairs
- Steam Bath and Sauna, Sports Centre
- Massage, Beauty and Spa Therapies
Length: 6469 m
Designed by: Peter Haraddin, by Harradine Golf (www.harradine-golf.com)
Feature: Managed by Troon Golf
Location: Pravets, Bulgaria, 60 km from Sofia
Pravets Golf Club is part of the new Pravets Golf & SPA Resort, surrounding the popular lake of the town of Pravets. The Pravets Golf Course is a parkland style, par 72, course of 6469 m in its length. Its designer is the world famous architect Peter Harradine and his company Harradine Golf, based in Dubai, built more than 200 golf courses in the world.
Golf course Pravets is only 40 minutes drive from the capital Sofia.
We had a number of changes to our visit, courtesy of Covid & EasyJet, but Boris and Christina at BGT altered the itinerary to make our stay run smoothly without any issues.
We played first at St Sofia and what a wonderful pretty course.
Went on to play Pirin alpine golf course, which was a two hour drive from sofia, but well worth the transportation time. Beautiful, well presented course and very challenging in places. Lovey background of mountains (still with snow on the tops) and ponds /streams.
Next our group played at Pravets, about an 1hrs drive from Sofia hotel. Some of our group did not get round due to bad weather, which is a shame as another challenging course, with great views.
Our driver was always punctual and polite and the hotel was very comfortable and within easy access to the Vitosha boulevard, where there were many great restaurants and bars.
Thank you for making our trip such a wonderful experience.
Dave & Lynne; Alan & Sue; Steve & Carol
Just a quick note to say a very big thank you for all your help with another superb trip to Bulgaria. Everybody had a great time.
It was unfortunate about the road outside the Hotel being resurfaced for the first few days, but we overcame all that.
Please thank Ivan the driver for his help throughout the week despite his very little English, but favourite saying was ‘ No problem ‘
We had a very lovely time in Bulgaria, everything worked pretty fine - thanks for all.
Coming back definitely.
Things to do
Enjoy a great dinner with live folk music and dance show.
Dinner in a traditional restaurant near Vitosha mountain with this sample menu / or similar:
-Salad: Shepherd′ s salad
-Warm appetizer: Breaded zucchini stuffed with cheese pastry – ½ Warm appetizer
-Main dish: Chicken fillet with stewed vegetables
-Small loaf of bread
-Dessert: Milk pastry
-Drink set: Mineral water, Alcoholic beverages, Grape brandy - 50 ml., Wine – ½ bottle per persons
-Folkloric show with dancers on burning coal
Transportation from your hotel and return:
Price per person for 8 guests: 55 Euro
Price per person for 4 guests: 70 Euro
Price per person for 2 guests: on request