East vs West 2019 - MarbellaFor fourth consecutive year the teams of Stanko Marinov and Vesselin Savoya to meet for a friendly golf battle. Tournament history up until now is all-square 2:2. Do not miss the chance to see firsthand the winner of the next fight!
Hotel Fuerte Marbella 4* https://www.fuertehoteles.com/en/hotels/fuerte-marbella/the-hotel/
Price per golfer in DBL room - 1380 Euro
Non-golfer sharing DBL room - 990 Euro
Golfer in SNGL room: 1690 Euro
Package price include:
Accommodation: 7 Nights in Fuerte Marbella 4* with breakfast;
Golf: 5 games at the following courses:
-- 2x18 Torrequebrada GC
-- 1x18 Alcaidesa GC /including shared buggy/
-- 2x18 Santa Clara GC
Daily training and golf consultations with Stanko Marinov and Vesselin Savoya;
Gala Dinner and prize giving ceremony;
All airport and golf transfers included
Medical insurance for the time of stay covering 10’000 euro
Return air ticket Sofia-Malaga-Sofia with Bulgaria Air direct flight
FB 479 05FEB SOFAGP 1025 1320
FB 480 12FEB AGPSOF 1410 1850
* With Bulgarian Golf Tours your golf bag fly free on board of Bulgaria Air!
Gift: Team branded t-shirt and hat.
Everyday prizes for best playing lady and man, closest to the pin and longest drive.Request a quotation
- A Marbella hotel Located right on the promenade
- Only a 5 minute walk from the Orange Square (old town)
- A tranquil escape surrounded by 4000 square meters of gardens
- High-speed WiFi in the public areas of the hotel
- Magnificent rooms with spectacular sea views
- Varied gastronomy, based on high quality products
- Private parking (with extra cost)
- Two swimming pools. One of them covered and heated in winter
- Children up to 12 years of age stay FREE
- Extensive cultural, sports and gastronomic offer in and around the premises
- Surrounded by the best golf courses on the Costa del Sol and Spain
You will find two magnificent golf courses within our complex, one of which is the only links course in southern Europe, Alcaidesa Links, in 2011 considered by the magazine Golf World to be one of the 20 best Links courses on the European continent. Many tournaments have been played at Alcaidesa Links, such as 2 PGA of Andalusia, in 1993 and 1994, 1 PGA of Spain in 1995, The Ryder Cup Junior Match U.S. against Europe in 1997.
The course blends dramatically into the rugged local terrain. It has been created with respect for the natural environment of indigenous wild life and vegetation.
Santa Clara Golf Club Marbella presents a technically challenging but straightforward and pleasant round, wide fairways with few roughs and open greens without pronounced slope.
The golf course is hihlighted by the "Santa Clara Corner" formed by the 12th, 13th and 14th holes, a perfect combination of pars 4,3 and 5, which requires the golfer to make long and accurate shots. TheDriving Range is one of the best of Marbella. it has two independent practice tees with 15 places on each tee..
Things to do
No suggestions available for the moment. Please ask our operators for personal suggestion.
Things to do
More offers with this hotel