October Break - 3 nights at the brand-new Hyatt Regency SofiaDiscover the new fine gem in Sofia - the luxurios, modern & hospitable Hyatt Regency!
Feel the freshness of October while playing 2 courses near the city!
The package provides:
3-night stay during weekends /Friday - Sunday/
Accommodation in Standard double/twin rooms
Meal plan: BB
2 golf rounds
1 green fee at St. Sofia GC
1 green fee at Pravets GC
Private round transfer from Sofia Airport
2 x round golf transfers
|Friday to Monday in October 2020||City-view room||Courtyard-view room|
|price when sharing||price per single room||price when sharing||price per single room|
|A group of 2 pax||€ 505||€ 695||€ 520||€ 725|
|A group of 4 pax||€410||€ 600||€ 425||€ 630|
|A group of 8 pax||€ 367||€ 555||€ 382||€ 585|
*Prices are per person per package, in euro
Complimentary use of:
Free access to Fitness & wellness center
Coffee, tea & mineral water in the room
Medical insurance is mandatory for all tourists visiting Bulgaria.
Travel insurance is highly recommended.Request a quotation
The hotel is ideally located in the heart of the Bulgarian capital on Vasil Levski Square, within short walking distance to many of Bulgaria’s cultural institutions and tourist attractions.
St.Sofia Golf Club &Spa is a Paul McGinley Signature golf course in Bulgaria with modern design and breathtaking mountain view.
St.Sofia Golf Club &Spa is ideally situated, only 20 min from the downtown, 15 min from the International Sofia airport. St.Sofia Golf Club &Spa is the perfect choice if you are planning just a short business trip or golf vacation. The attractive mix of modern golf course, stylish restaurant and irresistible SPA centre, makes St.Sofia Golf Club &Spa a preferable place for all golf friends.
Transportation to and from St.Sofia Golf Club&Spa
- 15 minutes drive from Sofia International Airport (15 km)
- 20 minutes drive from the capital downtown Sofia
- 1,30 hour drive from Plovdiv Airport
- 4 hours drive from Thessaloniki, Greece
- 2 km away from Vitosha Mountain
- Shuttle Buses
- Taxi pick-up
Golf Facilities & Golf Services
- 18 Hole Paul McGinley Signature Golf Course
- Golf Academy, Modern Equipment and Technology
- Driving Range
- Golf Shop, Golf Equipment and Golf Clothing
- Golf Equipment, Clubs, Golf Balls, Trolleys, Buggies
- Tee Time Reservations
- Golf Lessons
- Golf Club Memberships
- Golf Tournaments
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Phone and Fax
- Printer and Copier
- Multimedia and Screen
- Cable TV
- Secretarial and Translation Services, advanced Request
Meeting & Dining Facilities
- St.Sofia Golf Club&Spa Restaurant, stylish meal, weddings and parties, up to 180 people seated and up to 400 people cocktail format.
- Club House Conference hall, full equipment, up to 40 people.
- Club House Lobby Lounge, Espresso, Drinks and Snacks.
- 19-th hole bistro - Espresso, Drinks and Snacks, indoor and outdoor, up to 70 people.
- St.Sofia terrace with breathtaking view to the golf course and the mountain – up to 60 people
- Half way house – Drinks and Snacks, up to 40 people
- Swimming pool Garden - Cocktails, Drinks and light Snacks, up to 500 people
- Football playground, next to the golf course
- Modern Fitness
- Indoor Pool at Club House, Lockers
- Outdoor Pool, Long-chairs
- Steam Bath and Sauna, Sports Centre
- Massage, Beauty and Spa Therapies
Length: 6469 m
Designed by: Peter Haraddin, by Harradine Golf (www.harradine-golf.com)
Feature: Managed by Troon Golf
Location: Pravets, Bulgaria, 60 km from Sofia
Pravets Golf Club is part of the new Pravets Golf & SPA Resort, surrounding the popular lake of the town of Pravets. The Pravets Golf Course is a parkland style, par 72, course of 6469 m in its length. Its designer is the world famous architect Peter Harradine and his company Harradine Golf, based in Dubai, built more than 200 golf courses in the world.
Golf course Pravets is only 40 minutes drive from the capital Sofia.
Things to do
No suggestions available for the moment. Please ask our operators for personal suggestion.
Enjoy a great dinner with live folk music and dance show.
Dinner in a traditional restaurant near Vitosha mountain with this sample menu / or similar:
-Salad: Shepherd′ s salad
-Warm appetizer: Breaded zucchini stuffed with cheese pastry – ½ Warm appetizer
-Main dish: Chicken fillet with stewed vegetables
-Small loaf of bread
-Dessert: Milk pastry
-Drink set: Mineral water, Alcoholic beverages, Grape brandy - 50 ml., Wine – ½ bottle per persons
-Folkloric show with dancers on burning coal
Transportation from your hotel and return:
Price per person for 8 guests: 55 Euro
Price per person for 4 guests: 70 Euro
Price per person for 2 guests: on request